Construction pit walls
Selecting the right support type.
Our specialists create construction pits to suit each individual construction scheme. The choice of support type in these projects chiefly depends on the predominating geological conditions, such as strata layers and groundwater levels, the available space and planning boundary conditions.
These factors determine whether we will create construction pit walls as flexible or deformation-resistant shoring systems using separate casting and/or closed construction methods.
Our shoring options include:
- Soldier pile walls
- Sheet-pile walls
- Bored pile walls with pile diameters of 60cm to 150cm
- Diaphragm walls with wall thicknesses of 40cm to 150cm
- Single-phase cut-off walls with sheet-pile walls or prefabricated components
- Grout walls
- Jet grouted walls
If necessary, we can enhance construction pit walls with support systems and ground sealing systems using
- Grouted sealing blankets
- Unanchored or back-anchored jet grouted walls
- Underwater concrete flooring
In addition to the execution of partial subsections in construction pit enclosure, our experienced team also builds construction pits as complete solutions for our clients. We will be happy to discuss the different options available.